Hey guys! I feel like I just want to sit and talk to you guys today. How y’all doing? How’s your year been so far? I think mine’s been pretty good. I feel like 2018 might turn out to be an amazing year, touch wood.
In the past forty days (forty days seems like so less), quite a bit has happened.
- I tried my hand at book reviewing with John Green’s recent release, Turtles All The Way Down! I read book bloggers all the time and book reviewing’s always seemed so interesting and on top of that, N had said book reviewing is a good practice for aspiring editors. Check it out and please tell me what you guys thought of it! Have you guys read the book? How’d you like it?
- I volunteered at the Times Litfest here in Bangalore! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN, I WISH I COULD GO BACK. I ran around so much escorting speakers from here to there and GUESS WHAT GUYS.
- I MET RUPI KAUR!! WHOOOP! Okay, wait I’ll admit I didn’t buy her books earlier ’cause of all the hype but when I met her and she shook my hand and said my name and said it was nice to meet me, I made up my mind to go buy it. Also, gUYS, she PUT ME ON HER INSTAGRAM STORY! I was freaking out so hard with Mk, oml. SHE SIGNED MY BOOK AND SAID GIRLS LIKE ME ARE THE REASON SHE WRITES AND I HAVE A PICTURE WITH HER and can I just say her session was beautiful. I think I’m in love with her as is apparent.
- We’re supposed to put up the graduation for the twelfth graders and while I know that no matter what we do they’ll hate it, I just feel so bad because we’ve barely done shit and it’s going to suck so bad? I’m sorry guys. (I’m just having fun dancing.)
- I’m trying to get more organised which is a work in progress. I made a bullet journal! It’s not Tumblresque but oh well, I like it. I’ve started using goodreads to keep track of what I’m reading and what I want to. Add me, guys! (I really thought I was above shameless self-promo, tsk.)(But add me!)
- I’m ten percent into my yearly reading goal! I feel like that’s sort of disappointing but oh well.
- Troye Sivan released AMAZING songs and I can’t wait for his album oml
- SIMON VS THE HOMO SAPIENS AGENDA IS BEING ADAPTED AS A MOVIE AND I AM GOING TO SCREAM, I’M SO FREAKING PREPARED!!
- I didn’t do the best in my UTs which was disappointing and my finals are coming up and I! Hope! To! Do! Well!
- I haven’t been writing everyday which isn’t good but that’s not been the case in February so far so fingers crossed!
- I’ve been watching a lot more cricket nowadays, I don’t exactly know why but it’s hella interesting. Virat Kohli, guys.
- I went to the GYM! And yes, I know I scoff whenever my friend tells me he’s going to the gym but I am trying to be fit, look at me, character DEVELOPMENT. I’m proud of me (though I haven’t gone running or gymming these past few days.)
- I kind of want to tell my crush I like him but I’m not even sure I like him and I feel like me telling him will be lying. Hence, NOW I have to figure out my feelings which is a whole other mess and so much work.
- I think I’ve been talking to more people which I really like, I’ve gotten closer to the New Kids (who joined this year) and it turns out, they’re pretty frikin’ amazing to be around.
- #CutToxicPeople2k18 (Though it happened in December, I’ve started to see just how good of a decision it was, however hard and complicated it might’ve been.)
- I’m going for camp in May! It’s ten days without phones and WiFi in a different state and I’m really excited! It’s going to be so mucH FUN!
- Today one of my friends told me that I’ve become a really nice and better person this year and that I used to be a bitch till tenth which I wholeheartedly agree with. I was not a good person in 2016. I’m glad that’s changed and that the character development (I’m sorry, I just really like saying that.) is apparent.
- Dare I say it guys, I’m proud of me.
Ah, I love 2018. What about you? Have you developed as a character? Tell me all about it!